Bounced cheque by housing developers

Question: I have returned my file back to the housing scheme and the housing scheme has given me my refund in the form of a cheque but the cheques have bounced. What should I do?


It is a criminal offence to issue a dishonored cheque and whoever issues the same shall be criminally liable and will face punishment upto three years. Other avenues of remedies are also available under civil law. This gives the plaintiff the liberty to file a criminal and civil complaint. The consequences and viability of each complaint can be inquired at