Possession of Plot

Question: Land has been allotted to me however I have not been given possession of the land? What legal remedies do I have?


You have two avenues available to you in this case. You may either pursue the registrar of registered housing co-operative society and file a complaint with him for fraudulent practice on behalf of the society or file with the court a suit for specific performance. Further details on both can be reached through http://www.bsol.org.pk/free-legal-consultation/