Taking back custody of a child

Question: Will the right to custody revert back if my marriage with a na maharam man terminates or ends for any reason?


The right of custody over the child had been forfeited on account of the woman marrying a na mahram man to the child). Thereafter, the na maharam man divorced her or he passed away. The right of custody will revert back to this woman and the child will be handed over to her.