Non-cooperation of employer in harassment complaints

Question: My office does not have an inquiry committee is there any other platform available to file a sexual harassment complaint?


Even though it is incumbent on each employer to set up an inquiry committee however if your office does not have one you can approach an ombudsman. The government appoints an ombudsman at the federal and provincial level. Each employee has an option to either register a complaint with an inquiry committee or the ombudsman. The process of registering the complaint with the ombudsman is exactly the same.