Question: What shall be included in the application?
The following shall be provided in the application
1) the time of the death of the deceased;
2) the ordinary residence of the deceased at the time of his death and, if such residence was not within the local limits of the jurisdiction of the Judge to whom the application is made, then the property of the deceased within those limits;
3) the family or other near relatives of the deceased and their respective residences;
4) the right in which the petitioner claims;
5) the absence of any impediment under section 370 or under any other provision of this Act or any other enactment, to the grant of the certificate or to the validity thereof if it were granted; and
6) the debts and securities in respect of which the certificate is applied for.