Ex-parte Decree/Stay

Question: Revocation of Ex-parte order in Property cases


A party against whom an ex parte decree is passed can seek relief by the following ways:  

a)      Set Aside: Applying to the Court which has passed such decree to set aside the decree. 

b)      Appeal: Preferring an appeal against the decree. 

c)       Review: Applying for revision  ; and

d)      Fraud: Suit on fraudulent grounds.

All the remedies are concurrent and can be prosecuted concurrently. For further details on the matter contact us.