Dispute as to compensation

Question: If there are many person having interest in the land and they can’t agree to one compensation price what shall be done?


The person of interest shall collectively come to a consensus however if they don’t they shall then the collector may refer the dispute to the court. It urged by the BSOL legal team that alternate dispute resolution to be adopted for such issues. For inquiring further on the matter contact BSOL.