Procedure to rent property

Question: What is the procedure to rent out a portion of my house?


A landlord shall firstly enter into a tenancy agreement with the tenant this cannot be avoided. The tenancy agreement shall be presented to the Rent Registrar who shall subsequently. The tenancy agreement must also be registered. A tenancy agreement entered in the office of a Rent Registrar or a certified copy thereof shall be a proof of the relationship of landlord and tenant.