Housing Scheme a scam?

Question: I recently invested in a housing scheme; however the housing scheme turned out to be a scam. What legal remedies do I have to recover my loss/money?


The most effective and significant remedy that is available to you is the right to file a suit against the housing scheme for reasons of fraud and misrepresentation and the courts are inclined towards giving relief to the defrauded. Further, there are other legal remedies also available however they can be better ascertained upon the specific facts of your transaction with the proprietors of the housing scheme. For a detailed consultation on your matter you may contact us